Via Duomo 142 Spaccanapoli
The Girolamini is another name for the Oratorians, followers of St. Philip Neri, to whom this splendid church is dedicated. Built in 1592-1619 by the Florentine architect Giovanni Antonio Dosio, the dome and gray-and-white facade were rebuilt after a design by Ferdinando Fuga (circa 1780) in the most elegant Neoclassic style.
No reviews found. Be the first to review this place.